Investology works closely with clients to realistically evaluate their retirement plans. We carefully consider different possible outcomes based on current portfolio values, estimated expenses, expected returns and volatility of returns, and rigorously assess other factors like the effects of taxes and inflation on our planning. Ultimately we work hard to find ways to achieve our client’s desired retirement lifestyle.
At Investology we:
- Act solely in the interest of the participants and their beneficiaries
- Act for the exclusive purpose of providing benefits to workers participating in the plan and their beneficiaries, and defraying reasonable expenses of the plan
- Carry out duties with the care, skill, prudence, and diligence of a prudent person familiar with such matters
- Follow the plan documents
- Diversify plan investments